GE Microwave Parts (General Electric)
When your GE microwave needs a little maintenance, use replacement parts that are specifically designed for its needs.
Here we will identify common issues that may occur and GE microwave replacement parts that are available for purchase.
To find the General Electric parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry a wide selection of replacement parts designed explicitly for your GE microwave.
Our quality microwave parts can help resolve common problems and questions such as:
Read More »
Common Microwave Problems
- My microwave runs but doesn’t heat
- My microwave works but does something unusual
- The touch control panel on my microwave isn’t working properly
- My microwave is displaying an odd code
- The paint inside my microwave is chipped or scorched
- My microwave turntable isn’t turning
- My microwave is popping or arcing
- How do I change the power level on my microwave?
- How do I replace the oven light in my over-the-range microwave?
- How do I test whether my microwave is performing properly?
- The 7,8, and 9 keypads on my microwave aren’t doing anything
- How do I clean my microwave?
- Why is there moisture on the interior of my microwave?
- How can I tell if the vent on my Spacemaker over-the-range microwave is working correctly?
- My microwave has an odor
- Why do the walls or floor of my microwave feel warm to the touch?
- Why won’t popcorn pop in my microwave?
It can be very frustrating when your home appliances don't function properly. The first step to a quick resolution is identifying the problem correctly. Look for error codes that can help you or your local home contractor or handyman know where to start. If you’re not sure who to trust, check out our Handyman Finder’s Guide.
Common Microwave Error Codes:
- F1; open thermal sensor, due to excessive heat
- F2; shorted thermal sensor
- F3; shorted touch pad panel
- F4; open humidity sensor
- F5; shorted humidity sensor
- F6; shorted temperature probe
- F10; shorted touch screen
- Probe; open temperature probe or the probe is not plugged in during a temp cook function
- 888 or PF; initial installation or after power was restored due to a power failure
We want to ensure that your appliances are performing at their best and we want to help when you run into problems. McCombs Supply Co. stocks a wide variety of the best replacement parts to fit your GE microwave’s needs.
General Electric Microwave Parts We Carry:
- Microwave Coupling for Tray
- Microwave Door Assembly
- Microwave Door Frame Assembly
- Microwave Door Handle
- Microwave Fan Motor Assembly
- Microwave High Voltage Transformer
- Microwave Rack Wire Assembly
- Microwave Stirrer Drive Motor
- Microwave Turntable Tray Coupler
- …and more!
General Electric microwaves are designed with the latest technology and classic designs. Though GE microwaves are advanced, they are still designed with practicality in mind. There are plenty of styles to choose from whether it’s a space saving option or a combination option that give you additional food preparation assistance; General Electric has you covered.
Types of GE Microwaves:
- Built-In Microwaves
- Countertop Microwaves
- Microwave Oven Combinations
- Over-the-Range Microwaves
Locating Your Microwave’s Model Number
On a GE microwave, the model number may be found:
- Inside the microwave, on the left side wall
- Bottom of over-the-range microwaves, usually near the back
- On the back
McCombs Supply Co. is here to assist with any of your GE microwave needs. Our focus is to keep your microwave performing at its best. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your General Electric microwave like these popular models:
McCombs Supply Co. has the GE microwave parts you need to keep your microwave in its best condition. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your microwave model number above. Local pick up is available at our Lancaster, PA warehouse.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We are happy to assist!
Read Less »