LG Dryer Parts
Dryers make our lives easier when they run smoothly, but when your appliances, like an LG dryer, aren’t working properly, it can be frustrating. To get your dryer working again, be sure to use replacement parts that are specifically designed for your dryer model.
To find the LG parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry an extensive selection of high-quality aftermarket and OEM manufacturer approved replacement parts designed explicitly for your LG dryer.
Read More »
Our quality dryer parts can help resolve common problems such as:
Common Error Codes
- d80, d90, or d95; these error codes can indicate that the dryer’s exhaust duct is clogged 80%, 90% or 95%. These types of errors are typically the result of lint buildup in the exhaust duct.
- DE; dryer door is not completely closed
- E13; the drain hose may be kinked, crushed, clogged or the water in the sump is frozen
- FO; lint filter needs to be checked for proper insertion
- HS; dryer has detected an error with the humidity sensor
- nP; there is an issue with the electrical wiring in the home, no current is being detected at the heater
- PF; this error code typically appears after a power outage, reset to fix
- PS; improper voltage with the power cord
- tE1, tE2, tE3; problem with the dryer’s thermistor
- Other error codes…
Common Questions about Dryers
- Why is my dryer taking so long to dry my clothes?
- Why won’t my dryer start?
- What do I do if my dryer runs, but does not heat?
- Why is my dryer making a noise?
- What do I do if the timer is not progressing on the automatic cycle of my dryer?
- What do I do if my dryer or timer stops mid-cycle?
- Why do my clothes sometimes come out of the dryer wrinkled or intertwined?
- What temperature should I expect during my dryer cycles?
- What should I do if my dryer case becomes very hot, and moisture builds up around the door?
- Why isn’t my dryer buzzer working?
- Why do I have so much lint in my dryer?
If you’re experiencing any problems with your LG dryer, such as the common concerns listed above, reach out to your local home contractor or handyman. If you’re not sure who to trust, contact McCombs Supply Co. and we’ll help you find one. We want to ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. We stock a wide variety of the best replacement parts to fit your LG dryer’s needs.
LG Dryer Parts we carry:
- Dryer Bearing
- Dryer Belt
- Dryer Clip
- Dryer Door Latch Catch Strike
- Dryer Felts
- Dryer Felt Seals
- Dryer Fuses
- Dryer Gas Conversion Kit
- Dryer Gas Valve
- Dryer Gas Valve Coils
- Dryer Heating Elements
- Dryer Heater Package
- Dryer Knob
- Dryer Leveling Leg
- Dryer Limits
- Dryer Lint Catcher Screen Filter
- Dryer Lint Filter Screen
- Dryer Motor
- Dryer Push Button
- Dryer Push to Start Switch
- Dryer Rollers
- Dryer Sensors
- Dryer Thermistor
- Dryer Thermostat
- Dryer Timer
- Dryer Timer Knob
- Dryer Idlers
- Dryer Pulleys
- Dryer Blower Wheel
- Dryer Door Latch
- Dryer Door Catch
- …other dryer parts
LG dryers are taking cleaning to the next level. With such advanced technology, the LG brand allows you to customize your dryer to meet your needs and your lifestyle. LG dryers also have an increased capacity and higher efficiency, giving you more time to do other things!
Types of LG Dryers:
- Electric Dryers; available in a variety of colors, designs and sizes to fit your lifestyle
- Gas Dryers; extremely intuitive
- Stackable Dryers; space-saver
Additional Cycle Options
Customize your cycles to meet all your needs:
- Anti-Bacterial; reduces bacteria by using a higher temperature during the drying cycle. Use this option on only the heavy duty, cotton/towels, and normal cycles.
- Child Lock; disables the control panel during operation to prevent the settings from being adjusted during the cycle.
- Custom Program; allows an adjustment to a cycle to be saved for future use.
- Easy Iron; introduces steam into the dryer late in the cycle to dampen clothing, make ironing easier and faster.
- Eco Hybrid; reduces energy consumption and increases drying time.
- Energy Saver; reduces energy consumption on the Cotton/Normal cycle.
- Damp Dry Signal; can be added to the cycle to indicate when the load inside is around 80% dry.
- Rack Dry; ideal for wool sweaters, silk, and any item that should be dried flat, or items that should not be tumbled.
- Reduce Static; reduces static electricity by adding steam late in the drying cycle.
- Turbo Steam; injects steam during the dryer process to prevent over drying clothes.
- Wrinkle Care; fluffs the clothing to reduce wrinkles.
Locating Your Dryer’s Model Number
On an LG dryer, the model number may be found in any of these locations:
- For gas dryers, check for the model number behind the front access panel
- On the cabinet frame, inside the door
- On the upper left-hand back corner
- Near the front of the cabinet side
McCombs Supply Co. is here to assist with any of your LG dryer needs. Our focus is to keep your dryer running and performing at its best. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your LG dryer like these popular models:
DLE0442G, DLE2050W, DLE2140W, DLE2250W, DLE2301R, DLE2301W, DLE2350R, DLE2350W, DLE2512W, DLE2514W, DLE2515S, DLE2516W, DLE2601R, DLE2601W, DLE2701V, DLE3733D, DLE3733U, DLE3733W, DLE5955W, DLE7177WM, DLEX2450R, DLEX2501V, DLEX2550R, DLEX2550W, DLEX2650R, DLEX2650W, DLEX2655V, DLEX2801W, DLEX3001P, DLEX3001W, DLEX3360R, DLEX3360W, DLEX3550W, DLEX3875W, DLEX7177WM, DLEX8000W, DLEX8377NM, DLEX8377WM
McCombs Supply Co. has the LG replacement parts you need to keep your dryer in top shape. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your dryer model number above. Local pick up is available at our Lancaster, PA warehouse.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We are happy to assist!
Read Less »