Agitators, Stirrer Rods

We have the replacement agitator or auger you need to repair your pellet stove. The agitator is a part that is rotated by a motor inside the burn pot to break up burning material that may clump together, which would inhibit combustion. The auger is a part rotated by a motor that delivers pellets to the combustion chamber. We stock parts made to fit specific models by Breckwell and Englander.