GE Refrigerator Parts
When your General Electric refrigerator needs a little upkeep, use replacement parts that are specifically designed for its needs.
Here we will address common issues that may arise and GE refrigerator replacement parts that are available for purchase.
To find the GE parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry a wide selection of replacement parts designed explicitly for your General Electric appliances.
Our quality refrigerator parts can help resolve common problems such as:
Read More »
GE Refrigerator Temperature Control Issues:
- Freezer is cold but refrigerator is warm
- Refrigerator is freezing food
- Refrigerator is not cooling at all
- Frost accumulation on freezer walls and floor
GE Refrigerator Not Working:
- Water dispenser is not dispensing water, or dispenses water slowly, or is dripping
- Fridge is noisy or loud
- Refrigerator is leaking water
- Refrigerator runs constantly
- Refrigerator light not turning on
Broken GE Ice Maker
- Ice machine is making partial and hollow ice
- Ice maker is leaking and dripping water
- Ice maker is making a knocking noise
- Ice cubes smell or taste bad
- Ice dispenser lights are not working
If you’re experiencing any problems with your General Electric fridge, such as the issues listed above, let us know; McCombs Supply Co. is here to help. We want to ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. We stock the best replacement parts to fit your appliances’ needs.
GE Refrigerator Parts we carry:
- Refrigerator Cold Control Thermostats
- Refrigerator Condenser Motors
- Refrigerator Defrost Control Boards
- Refrigerator Compressor Motors
- Refrigerator Defrost Heater Elements
- Refrigerator Defrost Thermostats
- Refrigerator Defrost Timer Controls
- Refrigerator Door Bins
- Refrigerator Drawer Pans
- Refrigerator Door Shelf Caps
- Refrigerator Door Handles
- Refrigerator Door Locks
- Refrigerator Drawer Covers
- Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motors
- Refrigerator Fan Motors
- Refrigerator Freezer Door Gaskets
- Refrigerator Freezer Door Gasket Seals
- Refrigerator Ice Bucket Dispensers
- Refrigerator Ice Machine Water Pumps
- Refrigerator Icemakers
- Refrigerator Ice maker Emitter Sensor Control Boards
- Refrigerator Icemaker Head Modules
- Refrigerator Icemaker Water Valves
- Refrigerator Relay Overload Kits
- Refrigerator Shelf Supports
- Refrigerator Thermostat Controls
- Refrigerator Water Valves
- …other refrigerator parts
General Electric refrigerators are designed to cater to your every need with GE innovative features include a Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing System, Hands-Free Autofill, Hot Water Dispenser, Precise Fill, and Advanced Water Filtration; but even quality kitchen appliances such as these require upkeep and eventually replacement parts.
Types of GE refrigerators:
- Bottom Freezer
- Built for convenience, the bottom freezer fridge puts your vegetable bins and deli pans within arm’s reach. Available features include: filtered water, icemakers and energy efficiency.
- Perfect for a small space or a convenience option. Models may include built-in freezers or separate double-door option.
- French Door
- Today’s trending refrigerator – some models may include a K-Cup® dispenser brewer, quick space shelves, drop down trays, advanced water filtrations and full width storage drawers.
- Make the most of your cold food storage with this side-by-side build. Available in a variety of colors and dimensions, and offers abundant features to fit your wants and needs.
- Top Freezer
- Voted #1 in quality and dependability in the industry, the GE top freezer models are available in both right and left handed swinging door options.
When your fridge isn’t properly functioning, it’s important to identify the underlying issue. Whether the problem is big or small, you’ll need to replace the faulty part in order to get your fridge repaired before food starts to spoil.
McCombs Supply Co. is here to help get your refrigerator running again. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your GE refrigerator like these popular models:
Locating Your Refrigerator's Model Number
To find your GE refrigerator’s model number look on the inside left or right wall near the top of the refrigerator or inside the left or right wall of the freezer. It could also be on the top ceiling area, behind the kick plate, or even behind the lower crisper drawer.
While there are many different styles of fridges, these are the most common model number locations for all types of refrigerators from side-by-side, top freezer, and bottom freezer layouts.
Refrigerator model numbers can be made up of only numbers or a combination of numbers and letters. The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
McCombs Supply Co. has the GE replacement parts you need to keep your refrigerators performing at its best for many years to come. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your fridge model number above.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We are happy to assist!
Read Less »