GE Dryer Parts (General Electric)
When your GE dryer needs a little maintenance, use replacement parts that are specifically designed for its needs.
Here we will address common issues that may arise and GE dryer replacement parts that are available for purchase.
To find the General Electric parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry a wide selection of replacement parts designed specifically for your GE dryer.
Our quality dryer parts can help resolve common problems such as:
Read More »
- Common Error Codes
- 000; no errors
- 001 or 003; the inlet temperature sensor is defective
- 002 or 004; the outlet temperature sensor is defective
- 005; the main control board is defective
- 006; stuck button on the control panel
- 007; power supply is mis-wired
- 008 or 00d; door switch not opening, 5 cycles ran without the door switch opening
- 009; drive motor problem
- Other error codes…
- Common Questions about Dryers:
- Why is my dryer taking so long to dry my clothes?
- Why won’t my dryer start?
- What do I do if my dryer runs, but does not heat?
- Why is my dryer making a squeaking noise?
- What do I do if the timer is not advancing on the automatic cycle of my dryer?
- What do I do if my dryer or timer stops mid-cycle?
- Why do my clothes sometimes come out of the dryer wrinkled or tangled?
- What do I do if my dryer drum isn’t turning?
- What temperature should I expect during my dryer cycles?
- What should I do if my dryer case becomes very hot, and moisture collects around the door?
- Why isn’t my dryer buzzer working?
- Why do I have so much lint in my dryer?
If you’re experiencing any problems with your General Electric dryer, such as the common concerns listed above, reach out to your local home contractor or handyman. If you’re not sure who to trust, contact McCombs Supply Co. and we’ll help you find one, also check out our handyman finder’s guide.We want to ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. We stock a wide variety of the best replacement parts to fit your GE dryer’s needs.
GE - General Electric Dryer Parts We Carry:
- Dryer Belt
- Dryer Ceramic Insulator
- Dryer Circuit Board
- Dryer Control Timer
- Dryer Cycling 4 Wire Thermostat
- Dryer Drum Slides
- Dryer Heat Detector Sensor
- Dryer Heater Heating Element Coils Re-String
- Dryer Lint Filter Screen
- Dryer Lower Air Duct Assembly
- Dryer Main Control PCB Assembly
- Dryer Motor w/Pulley
- Dryer Pointer Knob
- Dryer Power Resister
- Dryer Safety Thermostat
- Dryer Sensor Pad
- Dryer Start Switch Knob
- Dryer Temperature Switch
- Dryer Thermostat Assembly
- Dryer Timer
- Dryer Timer Control Knob
- Dryer Bearings
- Dryer Glides
- Dryer Slides
- Dryer Gaskets
- Dryer Gas Valves
- Dryer Sensors
- Dryer Cords
- …other dryer parts
General Electric dryers are innovative, yet practical. Take advantage of the opportunity to keep up with your laundry on your phone with an app that permits you to track your dryer cycles and set alerts. Opt for the dryer with a built in pedestal that enables you to use the top as a folding surface.
Types of GE Dryers:
- Electric Dryers; time and money saver
- Gas Dryers; available in a variety of colors and styles
- Stackable Dryers; space-saver
Locating Your Dryer’s Model Number
On a GE dryer, the model number may be found inside the front face of the dryer compartment, on the left or right side (door open).
McCombs Supply Co. is here to assist with any of your GE dryer needs. Our focus is to keep your dryer running and performing at its best. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your General Electric dryer like these popular models:
Popular GE Dryer models:
McCombs Supply Co. has the GE dryer parts you need to keep your refrigerators performing at its best for many years to come. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your fridge model number above.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find the part you need!
Read Less »